First, some facts:
- Poll after poll reveals that the #1 concern of small to midsize businesses is how to grow revenue
- According to Gallup, 70% of your employees are disengaged (and some are on your leadership team)
- A study by payroll giant ADP puts the financial cost of each disengaged employee at $2,246.00
- In real dollars and cents this means that for every 100 employees you have, disengagement is costing your company $157,220 per year.
Trying to increase profitability in the face of large scale disengagement is akin to shoveling snow in a blizzard!
Silver has customized programs for your company to address any or all of the following:
- Employee disengagement
- Leadership issues that are impacting productivity
- Attracting and keeping top talent
- Employees’ taking ownership
- Team members’ abilities to get along with clients, bosses, vendors and each other
- Gaps in interpersonal skills that may be hindering company performance
- Obstacles to teamwork/collaboration
- Embracing change