Change Your Focus. Engage Your Team.
Silver Rose is an Employee Engagement Thought Leader
Silver takes her work seriously but not herself. She learned this from doing over 100 Standup Comedy Club Presentations. Drawing on her vast experience, she approaches serious subjects with a light touch. She immediately connects with the audience, talking with them, not at them in a relaxed, fun and easy style. They leave feeling good about themselves, and upbeat.
Silver Rose infuses ENERGY into organizations and teams with strategies for:
(1) re-energizing employees;
(2) increasing profitability; and
(3) freeing leadership from the necessity of micro-managing results.
Some cold, hard facts about Employee Engagement:
- Poll after poll reveals that the #1 concern of small to midsize businesses is how to grow revenue.
- According to Gallup, 70% of your employees are disengaged (and 65% of your leadership team!)
- A study by payroll giant ADP puts the financial cost of each disengaged employee at $2,634.00.
- In real dollars and cents this means that for every 100 employees you have, disengagement is costing your company $184,380 per year.
- Trying to increase profitability in the face of large-scale disengagement is akin to shoveling snow in a blizzard!
- Let Silver show you and your leadership team how to produce results through your people with less effort and at greater speed.
Call 480-560-9452 or email Info@SilverSpeaks.com
About Silver Rose
Silver was born and grew up in Boston. She went to San Diego City College, majoring in Journalism. When her family moved to Nevada she joined them and began her meteoric career. She was Administrative Assistant to the Governor of Nevada at 23. At age 25, she owned an insurance agency and was selected as one of the Outstanding Young Women of America.She was recruited by a British Media Tycoon to be his second in command including serving as Creative Director and Head of Sales. For the next 20 years she was in the Computer industry where her three specialties were Human Resources, Sales and Marketing.Three of her management positions included Manager of Sales Database, Manager of Marketing Intelligence and Vice President of Sales & Marketing where she grew sales by 250%.For the last decade, Silver has been devoted to the study and implementation of employee engagement strategies, heading her own Management Consulting and Executive Coaching Practice.
Subscribe to Silver's Newsletter
Hilton Hotels, Bristol Myers Squibb, Farmers Insurance, Trinity Health, Raymond James, Kaiser Permanente, Best Western, Security Title, Association of Practice Managers, Project Managers Institute, UC Davis, State of Maryland, the cities of Santa Ana, Phoenix, and Tempe, the Veterans Administration as well as numerous workforce development agencies and associations across the country.